PK-Tekniikka Oy is a company specialised in the maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and on-site machining. Our sufficiently versatile machine stock enables prompt transformation according to the client’s needs without increasing the cost level. PK-Tekniikka Oy offers a full service to its clients: from analysis of the problem to handing over the protocol of dimension control.
On-site machining is most profitable in shipyards for the repairing and maintenance of large and heavy machines or their components. The machining of targets that require a lot of demolition work for detaching a component can be performed on site. Components do not have to be transported, which saves time and eliminates transport risks.
- Machining of guide bars in a wire factory
- Excavator compressor machining
- Hole milling for the electronics industry
- Cylinder coating in a potato chip factory
- Hole boring in a bottle factory
- Boring of crane joints
- Grinding of crane brake disks of
- Grinding of crane rails in a candy factory