PK-Tekniikka Oy is a company specialised in the maintenance and repair of industrial equipment and in situ machining whose services are utilised by the printing and packaging industry, among others. By on-site machining, we are able to repair worn-out or chipped machine parts quickly and cost-effectively, such as the correction of axle boxes, journals and various surfaces. By brush electroplating, we can correct either locally or entirely the surfaces of cylinders used by the printing and packaging industries.
Brush electroplating is an electrochemical coating method that is most commonly used when the desired coating thickness is about 0.01-0.5 mm. Brush electroplating is typically used for correcting small scratches and grooves on cylindrical surfaces. Coating can be made on various basic materials: the only requirement is that the basic material should be electro conductive. The purpose of plating is to improve the properties of the basic material, such as its resistance to corrosion or wear, or simply to restore the original dimensions of a worn-out area.
- Brush electroplating of grooves in a printing machine cylinder
- Rubber cylinder grinding at a film factory
- Drilling of low-pressure chamber holes at a plastic film factory
- Boring of low-pressure chamber holes at a plastic film factory
- Repair coating of packing machine cylinders
- Coating of impression roller journals in our workshop
- Brush electroplating of printing machine sealing faces
- Brush electroplating of grooves in printing machine cylinders